It’s almost Saturday, I am at this so late, but better late than never!
As I continue to head toward completion of that green basement renovation, I am finally beginning to envision the final touches that bring things together. There are 3 new colors – a turquoise, and one that glows in the dark! But this light pink comes off as the color of lilacs, which are amongst my favorite shades. You can pre-order him; he sqeals onto shelves September 1.
This is actually a a vintage bottle printed on a translucent envelope! When you slip the card into the envelope, you have a message in a bottle. I love the idea of framing it in a shadow box with and LED inserted through the back – or just leaned over a string of lights in repeat across a mantle – nice effect for $4 each!
Part DIY, part fun – you assemble this $70 pendant yourself!
I have seen these coral lamps at NYIGF – they are simply stunning! $500
This graphic 3-D pillow by none other than Christian Lacroix is made tromp loi’el via its actual removable memorabilia on the 3-D background! About $150 at MyHomeFaceLift.
and last but not least, my dream up-cycled blue chrome bicycle tire coffee table for $900…
and a blue chrome blue banana bowl to park on top!
Off to dream of Decor…………………………….
- The Spring of Proserphina (amusingmuses2.blogspot.com)
- 10 Ways to Repurpose Empty Wine Bottles (quickquid.co.uk)
- A Visit From Persephone (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Who Said Party Decor Must Be Expensive? (creativestreamblog.com)
- e-Design (home makeover) GIVEAWAY ($395)!!! Ends June 15th (lezoemusings.wordpress.com)